the mostz suitable 4 me

the mostz suitable 4 me
chiikki

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

x dak yg terbaru..... juz nak ckap yg ari ni agak sedih.... sob3 sbab x kuar mana2 huhu
n i luv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u all.... huhu have a nice day ;)

Di kala ku kehilangn,di dlm kegelapan,
kau suluhkn sinar petunjuk
Di kala ku kesedihan kau ukirkan senyuman,dgn pnuh sabar memujuk
Engkau menyambut tiap kli aku terjatuh
Andai hari esok langit akn runtuh,
...tabahlah menjunjung bersamaku
Andai hari esok dunia gelora
xkn ku gemuruh selagiku ada kamo..;)


x perlu ucapkan sepatah kata kerna lantang dari muka kau,&daku sudah tiada kserasian di jiwa,mungkin magisnya sudah hilang.... .....(wah jwang gla) hahaha......
I just want one more day with you 
I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.



My Beautiful Friend
You made me laugh when I cried so hard
You gave me bracelets to cover my scars
You held me close when I was so cold
You offered a comforting hand to hold

You picked me up whenever I fell
You showed me heaven when I was blinded by hell
You answered my calls in the darkened night
You gave me the reasons to hold on and fight

You rescued me when I was drowning in pain
You placed me back on the right path again
You loved me forever and stayed by my side
You entered my heart as an angel to guide

You may not be with me so much anymore
But I know you will leave open a beckoning door
I miss you so much but I'll fight till the end
I love you so much my Bestest friend...

No comments: